- Measurements are mentioned in inches.
- All garments have little to no margin.
- If you’re on the borderline between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or a larger size for a relaxed fit. However, please remember the larger size can always be altered if need be.
- Garment measurements refers to the measurements of the outfit when it is laid flat.
- Body refers to the exact measurements of your body.
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- BUST – Measure around the fullest part
- WAIST – Measure around natural waistline
- HIP – Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline